What do people really think about your songs?
You made the track, you love it, you’re proud of it, but is it a hit? Now you can find it out with Sounders. Artists use Sounders to get real, targeted audience feedback and data-driven analytics. We help you to make smarter decisions about your music.
Check out the video to see how the The Lighthouse used Sounders to identify their hit songs.
1. Upload your track
Uploading your track only takes a couple of minutes. Here’s how:
- Upload your track
- Add the cover art and fill in the track titles
- Choose the track’s genre
- Option to edit the 30 second preview
What music file types can I upload?
You can upload any MP3, FLAC or WAV file no bigger than 25MB
What image files can I upload?
You can upload jpg, gif, png, tiff or bmp files
Can I upload any genre?
Yes, you can upload any genre.
2. Select your audience
You’ve successfully uploaded your track and selected a genre, now it’s time to select the audience you want to get insights from.
- Choose one of the six distinct audiences.
- A detailed description tells you exactly who will listen to your track.
- All you have to do now is hit ‘Publish and Boom! you’re good to go!
How are the audiences determined?
Sounders uses research with real listeners & targeted analytics to create six distinct audiences you can choose from
How many people listen and rate my track?
A minimum of 100 people will listen and rate your track and give their feedback
Who will listen to my track?
A selected group of 100 people in your selected audience
3. Get real insights
Once your track is published, it is sent to the app, now you are all set to receive detailed insights about your music.
- Real-time ratings from min. 100+ people in your audience
- Compare your track to fellow artists and hits from the past
- Better understanding of your target audience
- Know the hit-potential of your track in an audience on a scale from 0 - 5
- Receive 1-1 feedback from real listeners
- If your track’s hit-potential is high, you can get in touch with music industry professionals.
What are the costs?
It costs €49 per track
Do you share my data or track ratings with others?
No, only with your permission for example to get you in touch with music professionals
Do you have proof of hits you predicted?
Yes, check out our research into track ratings from past hits.
They gained insights via Sounders Music
“Data is becoming increasingly important in the music industry”
Estimating the potential of your music or its impact on a specific target group is possible now. Its objective information is useful in the decision-making process of the band and in the conversations with future partners. Not only are they actively supporting our band but they are also empowering us.